Before ending this year 2014 my blog Every corner of World nominated for very inspiring blogger Award by “A Traveller’s Odysseys”. I am honored to be nominated for this award.Jatin is really a wondering traveler, a biker and a very good friend of mine. His blog is full of adventure, interesting stories, sometimes narrated with humorous way. If you love to explore some adventures journey may be Jatin can guide you for that as well as he has deep knowledge about South India.
To read more about his blog, follow Jatin at http://wanderingjatin.wordpress.com
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I love travel. Already explored many places in India and write about my experience & visualization about the place, culture, people.
- I dream to travel whole world & to be an author to write about my journey & experience.
- You can consider me as a bookworm. I just love romantic novels; my favorite authors are Nicolas Sparks, Jane Austen & Saratchandra. Sometimes love to read about the history & Mystery (if I could solve them) like Bermuda triangle, Nazca Lines, in the Nazca Desert etc.
- A crazy movie buff. Love to see world movie. Only thriller, horror & Romantic.
- Too much tech savvy & love to blog about anything (mostly travel), wish one day I will buy a good DSLR camera 😉
- I love Thai & Indian cuisine too much, so you can call me a foodie also.
- I love surprises 😀 …gift, chocolate, books hehe So much love this kinda surprise gifts.
Now comes the most challenging part. I will pass on the nomination to 15 of my favorite bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Many bloggers cum friends who inspired me for different ways. Some have awesome knowledge about travel, some have god gifted talent about photography, some are super cool about fashion, some are depicted their stories. So here goes my nomination:-
- Joshi Daniel :- http://joshidaniel.com/ Most creative photographer I ever known
- Shivya Nath :- http://the-shooting-star.com I think Shivya is one of the famous solo traveler who traveled a lot. She inspires me all the time with all her amazing travel blog . Keep traveling Shivya.
- Sherry :- http://travelspirit333.com Beautiful at her 50 & most inspiring photographer
- https://afternoonwalks.wordpress.com most inspiring photographer
- Andrew Boland :- http://worldjourneysdiscover.wordpress.com Just love his travel blog. Stunning photos, beautiful destinations and captivating write ups.
- Menaka S:- http://plusminusnmore.rapo.in . A beautiful blog with lovely photos, interesting stories and worthy reviews.
- Anisha,Bidisha & Satarupa :- http://fashionandfrappes.com is my favorite fashion blog and their beautiful posts inspire me to try to look a bit different & fashionable for any time.
- Lindy Jordan :- http://lindyjordan.com Beautiful blogger, love to read her inspiring blog about fitness, nutrition
- Renuka :- http://www.renuka-voyagerforlife.com/ A superb travel blogger, stunning photographer,I nominate her after reading her awesome posts .
- Emily Luxton :- http://emilyluxton.co.uk/ Very informative along with beautiful photos & unique travel stories, her blog is simply great.
- Jessie Ponce :- http://travellingartist.wordpress.com/ His blog says that he is a perfect no mad for Asia & Pacific Island. He is a fantastic photographer, interesting travel story writer & a great soul.
- Brian & Shannon :- http://everywhereonce.com/ traveler couple depict their Quirky travel tales, stunning pictures, with excellent experience.
- Lizzie :- http://wanderful-world.com/ one of my favorite traveler who tales the story on her own style. Just love it.
- http://tripandtravelnews.com very informative travel blog.
- Anita :- http://www.anitaexplorer.com/ A perfect blogger for travel,food,movies & unique poems 🙂
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Happy Blogging & Keep Traveling 😀